Node Owner Central
Actual Universa network status
- Application form for potential node owners.
- 🇬🇧Nodes-specific Telegram group (international, English-speaking).
- Also, 🇷🇺Nodes-specific Telegram group in Russian.
On April 10, 2018, the AMA (Ask-Me-Anything) session related to nodes has been held with Alex Borodich. Many of the most regularly asked questions were answered. See the nodes AMA session in Telegram.
- RAM: 32+ Gb
- Storage: SSD RAID 10, 200+ Gb (will be verified by
hdparm; HDD not allowed)
- CPU: Intel Xeon CPU, 16+ hardware cores
- Internet connection: at least 1 Gbps up, 1 Gbps down
- OS: Debian Linux stable/stretch 9.8+ amd64. At the moment, no other Linux distribution is allowed; older or testing/unstable/mixed Debian also disallowed.
- Server pre-configuration / 🇷🇺NEW!
Licensing and configuration
To obtain the single node license, you must have and be ready to lock down 1 000 000 UTN. The deposit of UTNs and the configuration of the node is performed using the Node owner contractNEW!.